These choc mint peanut butter bites from White Wolf Nutrition are delicious, chocolatey, minty and can be ready in 30 minutes.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 tbs cacao
- 1 tbs almond meal
- 1 tbs White Wolf Nutrition Choc Mint Crisp Natural and Lean plant protein
- 20g vegan dark chocolate
1. Combine all ingredients (except dark choc) in a bowl and mix until combined.
2. Roll into balls and place in the freezer on a plate for 10-15 mins.
3. Melt Chocolate - Put chocolate into a glass bowl. Place glass bowl into a pot filled with water and heat over low heat on the stovetop, continually stirring until melted.
4. Using two forks, roll the balls in the melted chocolate until fully covered.
5. Set in the fridge for 10 mins